viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

Introduction

Hello!!

My name is Reinaldo Hernández and I live in Desamparados, but I grew up in Alajuelita. At this moment I work in Scotiabank, but I want to change my work for another position in the same company or a completely new job. I study accountancy in Ulacit, I want to complete the Bs.C and after that I will go to Instituto Tecnológico to study Graphic Designing.

In my free time I like to play any sport, watch TV, listen to music, cooperate in the activities of the house and I make a website about our favorite artist Camilo Sesto with several friends, the website is http://www.contigoCamiloSesto.com ; Camilo is the favorite artist of my family.

By means of this website I get to know different people around the world that like the Camilo Sestos’s music every day.

And then I like to read, watch the news, study and use internet.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario